Sawyer Products Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin
About the Product
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus.
- Reviewed by Consumer Reports as the Fisherman's Formula in its list of safe and effective insect repellents (February 2016)
- Long-lasting topical insect repellent with 20 percent Picaridin -- more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Lotion is effective up to 14 hours against mosquitoes and ticks; up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies
- Safe to use on the whole family; won't harm clothing, backpacks, fishing line, firearm finishes, watches, sunglasses, or other synthetic fabrics.